The Wealth Design Group is able to call upon a wealth of experience, knowledge and expertise in order to meet your needs.
The qualities that we value in each other – friendliness, skill, knowledge and professionalism – are brought to bear in all our dealings with clients.
Above all, we want you to benefit from value for money and to feel confident that your financial affairs are in good hands. From Wealth Design Limited in Cannock and Mid-Wales to Hunter & Co. (IFA) in Streetly, you will find the same client-focused work ethic across our entire team.
Excellence from the outset
The financial planning process begins with listening and understanding an individual’s wishes, current situation, and attitude to risk. By utilising the market knowledge of our advisers and research experience of the support team, we begin a process to identify the most suitable options to meet the client’s brief.
TransparencyThe industry is highly regulated to ensure customers are protected and treated fairly. Wealth Design’s processes have always gone beyond this and even have their fee agreement on their website.
Flexibility to adapt to market changes
In this sector, there are frequent changes to rules and regulations and a vast marketplace of products to be aware of. We work tirelessly to ensure that we’re up-to-date with legislation and issues that could affect the management of your finances. Our approach is geared towards ongoing commitment and the long-term view, borne out by our proven track-record.
In addition to regular reviews, Wealth Design are innovating in terms of regular client communications.
- Comprehensive quarterly newsletters which keep our clients up-to-date with all the latest developments
- An active social media presence
- A mobile app that includes tax calculators, links to fund performance and proactive client engagement, such as satisfaction questionnaires and risk profiles
- Weekly email market updates
What can you expect from the various stages of working with Wealth Design? A straightforward and cost-effective process:
- An initial consultation, offered free of charge
- A further fact-finding meeting to gather crucial information about your financial situation and attitude to risk, also at our expense
- A recommendation report is produced
- Your plan is set implemented.
- Review of your plan with care and advice through our ongoing management service
- Different levels of service are available, according to your needs and preference.