Job title: AdministratorApplications for this vacancy are now closed.
Date created: 21st Dec 2018
Location: Virage Point, Green Lane, Cannock, WS11 0NH
Salary £16-18K dependent on experience
OverviewBased at Virage Point, Cannock, the Wealth Design Group’s growth means we are looking to expand our team by recruiting a hard-working administrator to join our client-focused team. They do not need direct experience but need to be hard working, a team player, confident in using IT, meticulous in their attention to detail and client focused. View the word document version of this job description.
Principal purposeThe office administration team supports the financial advisers and paraplanners in their work with clients. The team works with providers and liaises with the advisers to implement the agreed actions with the clients. You need to be systematic and follow procedures to ensure paperwork is correctly completed and to flag up any potential issues to ensure they are correctly actioned. Training on the systems and processes will be given and so you do not need to have prior industry experience.
Main Duties• Answering and responding to incoming enquiries, directing them appropriately
• Work though client cases ensuring all paperwork is correct and compliant
• Peer assessment of cases
• Liaise with providers and clients to complete paperwork
• Maintaining and updating back office systems
• Develop a working knowledge of provider websites/platforms
• Handle administration requests from Advisers
• Drafting of documents/emails
• Schedule appointments
• Become familiar and confident in using our new client portal. You can then support simple enquiries when clients start using it
• Regularly upload files to the client portal e.g. market commentaries
• Sending out client marketing communications
• Meet and greet and make refreshments for client meetings
• Distributing incoming and outgoing post
• Maintain and update filing systems
• Use of office equipment, including but not exclusive to computer, copier, scanner, franking machine
• Assist in maintaining/ordering of office supplies
• Assist in the day to day domestic running of the office
• Other duties as assigned
Reporting StructureReporting to the lead in the Administration team.
|Computer Literate – Microsoft Office||*|
|Good telephone skills||*|
|Work well under pressure||*|
|Good time management||*|
|Ability to prioritise workload||*|
|Good timekeeping and attendance||*|